Do you have any of these problems?
• Missing scheduled release dates
• Runaway development costs
• Internal conflict
• Missing the mark
• Special requests
• Working without a specification
• Failure to win
Mike LaFleur, Principal
Let your team focus on their projects.
Use an unbiased expert to collect the information you need for decision making.
Decades of experience in telecommunications, energy and instrumentation.
• Market based pricing
• A go-to-market plan
• In-depth cost analysis
• Possible product line rationalizations
• Possible value propositions
• Gaps in competitive offerings
• Customer requirements
• Primary and Secondary Research
• Interviewing all stakeholders
• Shadowing installers & users
• Market sizing
• Competitor specifications
• Competitor value propositions
Product Management Consulting Services
• Achieve sales goals
• Value based pricing
• Meeting customer needs
• On time launches
• Highly focused teams